- Developing ground level Sales Strategy for individual brands and products.
- Handling sales promotions, distribution and coverage, ground level sales development programs.
- Maintaining budget for the entire region for different brands, deciding promotional schemes and offers for all products, data analysis and identifying key development and focus areas.
- Managing the sales structure, distribution and sales development for the Zones.
- Worked in the GT Sales and Marketing Department, handling sales, distribution, supply chain and coverage.
- Conducting Monthly Performance Review meeting involving key stakeholders to come with action points to achieve goals and targets for company.
- Competitor Analysis on Products, Brands, Schemes and Distribution channels.
- Preparing Quarterly and Weekly Sales reports, region and distributor wise, that will help in implementation of overall company sales strategy for the zone.
- Forecasting quarterly sales figures brand wise and week wise to generate the road map for individual SKUs in the portfolio.
- Managing weekly Sales and reviewing with objective of achieving targets, countering the shortfall and rewarding better performers & suggesting corrective measures where growth is low.
- Strong experience in leading the entire distribution process for the organization.
- MBA in Sales & Marketing from Premier Business School
- The incumbent should have experience of 15-20 years
- Experience in Distribution Budget Optimization, Channel Partner grievance management, Training the team members