Sr. Manager – Sales Capability Building
The role holder is responsible for developing capabilities of the Sales force and enhancement of skill of sales force to deliver better result and to improve productivity in sales to leverage business.
- Managing budget for the overall skill development program for sales force
- Design and develop effective channel and the module for training programs
- Assist the L&D lead in developing competencies of sales force at different level
- Coordinate with external agencies for sales capability development programs and initiatives
- Responsible for validation of the functional capabilities and identifying skill gaps in discussion with function heads and key stakeholders
- Designing and developing capability program based on need analysis across zones including TSI functions and front line sales people
- Formulating plan for capability building for different level of sales Employees with external training agencies.
- Increase Sales Productivity and ROI through capability development program.
- Managing team of sales trainer across zones
- Sales Budget utilization
- Sales ROI
- Sales productivity improvement
- 0 training days ( 100% training Coverage )
- Reduction of attrition
- MBA/PGDM/PGDBM in Human Resource from premier institute with experience of 10-15 years
- Managing internal & external stakeholders
- Handling Vendors for training module
- Strong coordination with Sales Team